Join online players! » play.lucenria.com

Official DEV BLOG | Acquisition Phase II Progress

As always, content discussed in dev blogs is not on the live server and instead is part of future updates.

Greetings, adventurers!

As we near release of Acquisition Phase II, Dev Blogs grow smaller and smaller as more tasks are completed. As always, thanks for your patience and feedback!

Below is a compiled list of completed and in progress development currently live on Lucenria's private test server, in addition to what was discussed in the last Dev Blog.

C O M P L E T E D
ADDITIONS
  • Added Progress Rank and Premium Rank to /profile
  • Added lockpicks to re-processor NPC
  • Finished partly interactive tutorial addition
  • Underwater and nether versions of some existing custom mobs
CHANGES
  • Modified lockpick lore to indicate need to shift-right click to use them on chests. Convert old lockpicks at re-processor NPC.
  • Finished adding 3 tiers to existing mobs, with preliminary balancing. Refer to the last dev blog for specifics. Balancing will continue to occur once phase II is released and we receive feedback.
  • Mob drop table overhaul

I N P R O G R E S S

• Per player scoreboards
  • Ruins
  • Teleportation system
  • Mob spawning improvements
  • Clue scrolls
  • Updating existing chat tips and adding new tips

A C Q U S I T I O N P H A S E I I R E L E A S E
Currently, the release date for Phase II of Acquisition and development discussed since the last Dev Blog is planned to be released Thursday June 13th. The server will be unavailable while the update is implemented, and will last approximately 6 hours starting at 6AM EST.

L O O K I N G A H E A D
Just a few notes on our plans past the Acquisition Phase II update. As promised for a long time, and mostly due to delays from 1.13 and some higher priority tasks, the next major update will be the Glitz & Glamour update. This update will consist of the introduction of a Cosmetic Collection system in which you can earn and purchase various cosmetic rewards, store additions/updates, as well as possibly some interface/GUI/chat updates. Vote and crate rewards are also expected to be overhauled in this update. There's still plenty of time for you to get suggestions in regarding content of this nature, so feel free to post suggestions on our Discord or forums.

Moreover, at some point, Lucenria will update to 1.14, but we're still awaiting a stable server version and various plugin updates. Expect more details on 1.14 after Acquisition Phase II is released.

It would also be great to, at some point, get a Wiki running on our website and perhaps start sharing some of our lore. Achievements are another system we'd really like to see added to Lucenria, but that's another large system to implement in itself. We still have lots planned beyond this, but hopefully we'll get some sort of roadmap of our plans and scheduling out after Phase II.

And with that, this concludes the final Dev Blog for May.

Thanks for continuing to support Lucenria and Happy Adventuring!

Comments