Join online players! » play.lucenria.com

Official EVENT | December Holiday Build Contest

LadyHope

Lady of Lucenria

Greetings, adventurers! One of our December Holiday Spirit Events is a build contest.

The requirements to participate in the contest are simple:
- Decorate with the festivities in mind! Whether you want to decorate your entire Town, or create a specific build, the choice is up to you.
- A max of two players can pair up and submit a build if you both worked on the build.
- The build must be built on Lucenria.

The competition will end December 20th and our judges will come visit your build on this day.

Simply fill out the following form and reply to this post and you'll be entered.

Rewards:
- All participants will receive 3x Holiday Crackers
- The winner will receive a special title, 10x Holiday Crackers, a Race Token Shard, and their build will be eternally featured on our website.

Copy and Paste the form below to enter
Code:
Minecraft name:
Brief build description:
Coordinates (Or you can PM them instead to me):
Screenshots (optional):

Contestants:
-
-
-
-
-

Lupo

Minecraft name: LupoIsLost
Brief build description: Christmas Tree! I had snowmen here but they died to rain....
Coordinates (Or you can PM them instead to me): -3008, -901
Screenshots (optional):
1544388718318.png

ManaForce

Minecraft name: ManaForce
Brief build description: A Complete makeover of my town within the traditional Christmas theme.
Coordinates (Or you can PM them instead to me): -135x -1864z
Screenshots (optional):

Minecraft name: Official32
Brief build description: Snowglobe (based off of head item, ty Advent Calendar) and some candy canes (because).
Coordinates (Or you can PM them instead to me): Candy Canes: (-407, 77, 489) Snowglobe: (-392, 67, 415)