Join online players! » play.lucenria.com

Fraejix's Introduction / AMA

Fraejix

Fraejix's Introduction

spacer.png

Hello Everyone! My name is Josh, and I am 20 years old. I live in the middle of the United States, Kansas City, and thus am on Central Time. I work as a Software Engineer, after receiving my Bachelor's in Computer Science earlier this year.

My IGN is Fraejix, and I joined this server a week or so ago, and have played about 2 hours. Loving it so far, and plan on playing more as time allows. I recently moved and am without internet, other than my phone's hotspot, for nearly month.

I have been playing Minecraft since early Beta, with a few breaks inbetween. I've played on nearly every type of server there is. From Vanilla to hardcore modded. I enjoy playing games with others.

I play a variety of other games as well. The major ones being Overwatch, Starcraft 2, Dota 2, Witcher 3, Skryim, For Honor, Stardew Valley, and many more!

If you wanna contact me on other platforms, feel free!
BattleNet: Fraejix#1898
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fraejix
Discord: Fraejix#1612

I look forward to meeting and learning more about each of you. If you have any other questions for me, feel free to ask me anything! I will include questions and responses as edits below

spacer.png

Lupo

What do you main on Overwatch? I'm a PS4 player- tank main, Orisa and D.Va mostly but I flex to Zarya and very rarely to Lucio and Moira if it's absolutely necessary.

Fraejix

Sexy introduction! Can't wait to see you on the battle bus!
I look forward to playing with you as well!

What do you main on Overwatch? I'm a PS4 player- tank main, Orisa and D.Va mostly but I flex to Zarya and very rarely to Lucio and Moira if it's absolutely necessary.
I play just about everything in Overwatch. I am a PC player. If I had to make some choices it would probably be more DPS main, McCree, Soldier, Genji, Doomfist... I can play a really good Roadhog if I have to tank, and I play a decent Orisa. If I support I can play Ana / Mercy / whatever is needed.

LadyHope

Lady of Lucenria
Welcome to Lucenria, Josh!

I agree with ManaForce that you have a lovely introduction. Congratulations on receiving your Bachelor's degree earlier this year, that's amazing! I'm also an Overwatch fan (you can probably guess who I main. ^.^').

Anyways, I look forward to seeing you in-game!