Join online players! » play.lucenria.com

Hey!

Gang Orca

I'm a new player, name's Bdawgfoshizzle in game (I'll see if I can change it in the future), I'm a new Undine.
I love RPGs and I loooooove the idea of races in the game, especially the Undine one since the 1.13 Aquatic Update is so beautiful!
I'll be going around the world gathering resources and trying to build something cool hopefully, so see you around!

LadyHope

Lady of Lucenria
I'm a new player, name's Bdawgfoshizzle in game (I'll see if I can change it in the future), I'm a new Undine.
I love RPGs and I loooooove the idea of races in the game, especially the Undine one since the 1.13 Aquatic Update is so beautiful!
I'll be going around the world gathering resources and trying to build something cool hopefully, so see you around!
Welcome to Lucenria, Gang Orca (Bdawgfoshizzle)!

LordRyan noticed that your forums name is a reference to Gang Orca from Boku no Hero Academia? :3 Glad to hear you're enjoying Races and I think Undine is the perfect choice to explore the 1.13 Aquatic Update! I look forward to seeing your builds and seeing you in-game. ^-^

~LadyHope

Welcome! I'm new as well :LOL:
It's kinda odd, Undine means Mermaid in Lithuania, is that a coincidence?
That's really cool! Pretty fitting actually. :p We were inspired by DnD, but neat to know that's what Undine means.

Gang Orca

Welcome! I'm new as well :LOL:
It's kinda odd, Undine means Mermaid in Lithuania, is that a coincidence?
Welcome too! And maybe that's the reason of the name! Games in general tend to take names from different cultures and languages, so that's cool!

Welcome to Lucenria, Gang Orca (Bdawgfoshizzle)!

LordRyan noticed that your forums name is a reference to Gang Orca from Boku no Hero Academia? :3 Glad to hear you're enjoying Races and I think Undine is the perfect choice to explore the 1.13 Aquatic Update! I look forward to seeing your builds and seeing you in-game. ^-^

~LadyHope
It is! I see Lord Ryan is a man of culture! And thank you :) See you in game!

@Gang Orca
Can never have too many people with aquatic critters in their names, welcome fellow Undine!

@Erniss01
The name Undine has been used since at least the 1400s to refer to various types of water spirits, including mermaids. :)