Join online players! » play.lucenria.com

Official REQUEST | Daily Job Quest Ideas

LadyHope

Lady of Lucenria
Greetings!

Our next major update is daily job quests. These involve accepting a task through a GUI specific to your job and completing the task to earn rewards. Daily job quests will be an additional method of obtaining Race Token Shards (plus other rewards!) as opposed to killing mobs, crate rewards, etc.

Since I would like to have a large repository of quests, I need your help brainstorming! There are a few details you need to include in your quest (the form to copy and paste is at the bottom of this post):
  • Name of the quest. (What will the quest be identified as in the GUI?)
  • Action required to complete the quest.
    • Suitable actions are:
      • Breaking blocks
      • TnT breaking blocks
      • Placing blocks
      • Killing mobs/players
      • Taming
      • Breeding
      • Eating
      • Milking
      • Shearing
      • Dyeing
      • Fishing
      • Repairing
      • Crafting
      • Brewing
  • Number of actions required (i.e. mine 300 stone)
  • Reward ideas.
  • Job level requirement range. (Is this job limited to only higher job levels, lower levels, or can any job level accept this quest?)
That's it! Feel free to post as many ideas as you'd like.

Thank you,
LadyHope

Code:
Quest name:
Brief description:
Action & Amount:
Chance of receiving quest:
Job level requirement range:
Rewards:

LadyHope

Lady of Lucenria
Ideas posted in our Discord:

Alonelord said:
Quest name: Cleansing the skies
Brief description: Aerial demons are assaulting the people of lucenria from above. Show them we won't tolerate this.
Action & Amount: Kill - 20 Phantoms
Chance of receiving quest: 65%
Job level requirement range: Any Rewards: Race Shard Token, 5 artifact fragments

Gang Orca

Quest name: O Captain! My Captain!

Brief description: The Ship that was coming from the Oread Mine up North has crashed on the coast, it seems the tides weren't too kind with Captain Berthold*. Investigate the shipwreck.
Action & Amount: Kill 10 drowned and Captain Berthold and bring their heads.**
Chance of receiving quest: 15%
Job level requirement range: Any level
Rewards: A Drowned mob head, and the head shop now allows you to buy drowned heads, but only one every 5 days***.
*You can change the name to whatever you like, it's just a placeholder. Also it can be like a mini-boss if possible? It'd spawn in a fixed location when you get the quest if that's possible.
**The heads would be non-block items so you can't farm those and place them, something like Rotten flesh but with the head as the icon of the item.
***This can change depending on what the Staff thinks about it.

(Sorry if my ideas are too weird, I'll keep posting them though! Also excuse my English if there are mistakes)

LadyHope

Lady of Lucenria
*You can change the name to whatever you like, it's just a placeholder. Also it can be like a mini-boss if possible? It'd spawn in a fixed location when you get the quest if that's possible.
**The heads would be non-block items so you can't farm those and place them, something like Rotten flesh but with the head as the icon of the item.
***This can change depending on what the Staff thinks about it.

(Sorry if my ideas are too weird, I'll keep posting them though! Also excuse my English if there are mistakes)
That's a cool idea! I'll have to see if I can assign multiple tasks to a single job quest. :eek: Either way, super neat idea. Thanks and feel free to post more whenever you think of them. ^-^

Gang Orca

Code:
Quest name: Nothing but a hound dog
Brief description: The soldiers are in need of new dogs,
 they are formidable companions to fight the zombies that roam the outskirts of the city.
 Go and tame some wolves and come back.
Action & Amount: Tame 10 wolves
Chance of receiving quest: 70%
Job level requirement range: N/A
Rewards: 1 wolf egg and some MCMMO points

Lupo

So I don't know like, good percent ranges so I'm just going to use Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Super Lucky for the chances, Super Lucky maybe being the most rare ones and Common being well, common. Also, since I'm terrible at determining decent prizes, I separate prize OPTIONS with //. So like- either Diamondsx10 // 1 Fragile Urn(Rare). Not suggesting both, but one OR the other.

Quest name: Feed A Crowd
Brief description: The capital is expecting a crowd of humans for a local contest. There's a problem though, there's a severe shortage of food! Help out the capital by fishing up two stacks of regular fish. That should get them all through one day, at least!
Action & Amount: Fishing / 128 Raw Fish
Chance of receiving quest: Common?
Job level requirement range: None
Rewards: Fragile Urn(Rare)x2 // Dried Kelp Blockx64, 100$ // 500$

Quest name: Puffing Up
Brief description: We need a test subject for a new experiment, and are hoping to pay nicely! The experiment is simple too, all you have to do is eat some raw pufferfish!
Action & Amount: Eating / 3 Pufferfish
Chance of receiving quest: Rare
Job level requirement range: Fisherman Level 10
Rewards: Diamondx16, 100$ // 500$ // Fishing Rod(with Mending)x1 // Fragile Urn(Legendary)x1

Quest name: Finding Nemo
Brief description: The Blacksmith's daughter lost her beloved fish, Nemo! It's up to you to help her get it again, and can you really turn her down? The Blacksmith is offering something for a reward too.
Action & Amount: Fishing / 1 Tropical Fish
Chance of receiving quest: Super Lucky
Rewards: Identification Scrollx2 // Arcane Deconstructorx2 // Dusty Crystalx10

Quest name: Dolphin Disaster
Brief description: Dolphins have been wrecking havoc across Lucenria, and many Undines have found them stealing materials as they build! Get rid of some of these pesky creatures, and maybe you'll get a nice reward, fit for an Atlantis knight!
Action & Amount: Killing / Kill 2 Dolphins
Chance of receiving quest: Uncommon
Rewards: Tridentx1 // 300$ // Sea Lanternx64

Quest name: Withering Away
Brief description: Some Oreads are having problems in the nether, as wither skeletons continue to pop up around their mining areas. Help them out by taking care of these boneheads!
Action & Amount: Killing / Kill 3 Wither Skeletons
Chance of receiving quest: Uncommon
Job level requirement range: Hunter Level 10
Rewards: 1000$ // Fragile Urn(Legendary)x2 // Identification Scrollx2

Quest name: Framed For It
Brief description: Someone is about to plead their innocence at trial, but they need some item frames to hold the evidence. Help them out, and you can get the evidence after it's all said and done.
Action & Amount: Crafting / Craft 8 Item Frames
Chance of receiving quest: Common
Rewards: Leatherx16, Diamondx8, Fragile Urn(Rare)x1 // Leather x16, Fragile Urn(Legendary)x1

Quest name: Prism Power
Brief description: Prismarine has always been an odd block, from the shifting colors to the way it's gathered. Someone is willing to pay nicely if you're willing to make something out of it!
Action & Amount: Placing Blocks / Place 64 Prismarine Blocks
Chance of receiving quest: Rare
Rewards: 200$ // Arcane Deconstructorx1