Join online players! » play.lucenria.com

Official REQUEST | Ruin Builds

LadyHope

Lady of Lucenria
Greetings, adventurers!

As you may know, ruins were recently added throughout Lucenria. Currently, only 10 span the world, and we'd love to add more. If you have a build that you'd like to submit for the chance to become a ruin, feel free to post a reply to this thread. Just fill out the form below and we'll let you know what we think! Feel free to build in a creative world and just show us screenshots. We will need the world though if you're selected so we can make a schematic. Alternatively if you know how to make a schematic of your build, you can do that too!

Requirements:
  • Try to make it fit with one of the five races.
  • It needs to be around a size of 48x48 blocks. Height is up to you.
  • Needs to be an original build of yours. It can be an old build. It can be inspired from a tutorial, just make sure to give credit where credit is due.
  • Build in version 1.13.2 +. If built in 1.14, it won't be added until we update the server to 1.14.

Form:
  • Name (optional):
  • Lore (optional):
  • Race:
  • Extra info:
  • Screenshots:

If your ruin is selected, you'll be put into our hall of contributors (coming soon). And possibly other things but, dunno what that is yet. :D

Happy building!

• Name (optional):
  • Lore (optional):
  • Race: Human
  • Extra info: Does name mean the name of the player to credit in the Hall of Contributors or the name of the ruins? Anyways, I used two tutorials on Youtube:
Buttons on path: Part of one of Grian's billion tutorials, if I'm correct it was 100 building tips or something
Tower itself: This here YouTube link
The cobblestone in a lot of the images was just a guideline according to your rules about ruins, 'It needs to be around a size of 48x48 blocks. Height is up to you.', which the tower itself is nowhere close to 48x48, but you can really do whatever you want to it, like add a dried up moat, grass, more moss and vines, etc. I had ideas for that, however it was post-screenshot.
  • Screenshots: (see attached files)

Attachments