Join online players! » play.lucenria.com

Staffs?

KSahalio

Hello,

I've been playing this server for a while and I haven't seen any staffs online and heard from the players
that the server might close down because it's dead.

Is this true?

LadyHope

Lady of Lucenria
Hi there. I apologize on behalf of myself and our other staff members' for our absences. Our other owner has been busy with his last year of university (which includes incredibly intensive certification courses), as well as with work.

In regards to my own absences, I've been dealing with personal issues (namely depression due to trying to figure out what the heck I'm going to do with my life, because I'm not enjoying the university program I'm currently in what-so-ever). Moreover, I'm terrible when it comes to dealing with angry players and complaints, so I tend to shut down when I'm ganged-up on by players. ^.^' I'm also still frustrated that our player count was growing so well when we first launched, but then I had to go away on a three-week school placement (which I absolutely hated) and basically wasn't present at all, and this ended up essentially stunting our growth.

I really enjoy working on the server, it's really only one of my purposes in life at the moment, as sad as that may sound. I plan to keep working on it, and I have tons of ideas I still want to implement. The problem is the lack of a team that I need to be able to effectively accomplish and manage everything I would like to.

I've currently been working on the next major update (called the Acquisition Update). I'm hoping that will be released soon, but again working on development with an incredibly small team is tough. The update that will follow the Acquisition Update is the Glitz and Glamour Update.

Thank you for your concern, but I can assure you the server will be up and running so long as there are funds to do so. (We should be good for quite some time). I'm continuing to work on development in my spare time, but yeah, depression makes you not want to do much of anything to be honest.

Ultra

Hi there. I apologize on behalf of myself and our other staff members' for our absences. Our other owner has been busy with his last year of university (which includes incredibly intensive certification courses), as well as with work.

In regards to my own absences, I've been dealing with personal issues (namely depression due to trying to figure out what the heck I'm going to do with my life, because I'm not enjoying the university program I'm currently in what-so-ever). Moreover, I'm terrible when it comes to dealing with angry players and complaints, so I tend to shut down when I'm ganged-up on by players. ^.^' I'm also still frustrated that our player count was growing so well when we first launched, but then I had to go away on a three-week school placement (which I absolutely hated) and basically wasn't present at all, and this ended up essentially stunting our growth.

I really enjoy working on the server, it's really only one of my purposes in life at the moment, as sad as that may sound. I plan to keep working on it, and I have tons of ideas I still want to implement. The problem is the lack of a team that I need to be able to effectively accomplish and manage everything I would like to.

I've currently been working on the next major update (called the Acquisition Update). I'm hoping that will be released soon, but again working on development with an incredibly small team is tough. The update that will follow the Acquisition Update is the Glitz and Glamour Update.

Thank you for your concern, but I can assure you the server will be up and running so long as there are funds to do so. (We should be good for quite some time). I'm continuing to work on development in my spare time, but yeah, depression makes you not want to do much of anything to be honest.
What happened to YellowPlat? is he just /invis?

PsychaChi

Just gonna leave this here: People have offered to be apart of a dev team for the server but have been either ignored or not heard. As with personal issues you are having im very sorry its happening, whatever it is. Im just happy to see you are still going to work on the server. I enjoy playing it but havent recently because I thought it got abandoned during christmas.. Really hope you get through things IRL and come back to us full force soon. (I do advise asking older players to help with the server or put a dev application on the forums for future help in areas such as server dev work or discord moderation and changelog updates/Event managers) <3